Craving to Read, Back to Commuting?
I’ve got a couple of books on my desk that I’m craving to read! The problem is, lately I’m lacking the time to sit quietly and enjoy them:
- Founders at Work, by Jessica Livingston
- The Best Software Writing I, selected and introduced by Joel Spolsky
- Eric Sink on the Business of Software
- Options, Futures and Others Derivatives, by John C. Hull
- Financial Instrument Pricing using C++, by Daniel J. Duffy
One of the good things (maybe the only one) of commuting from Lausanne to Geneva every day back and forth, was the delightful hour of peaceful reading that you get. In the 4 years that I’ve done that, I’ve read more books than in any other time of my life.