Simplificator and akosma software are thrilled to announce the second edition of our successful three day training about mobile web app development using jQuery Mobile, Sencha Touch and PhoneGap in Zürich on March 14th, 15th and 16th!
What others have been saying
- “Die Inhalte wurden lebendig und Step-by-Step präsentiert”
- “Merci, das war ein sehr lehrreicher Kurs”
Easy, quick dev of “native” applications
This three day intensive course takes you from being a web developer to being a mobile developer. We take you through the basics of writing HTML5 applications for mobile devices, cover the additional APIs that allow you to access the functions of the devices (like storage, geo-location, accelerometers) and put you in control of deploying an application to either iOS or Android devices.
- Overview over what HTML5 brings for mobile development
- Overview over options for bringing web apps to a mobile device
- In depth review of jQuery Mobile and Sencha Touch
- Bundling your app for the device with PhoneGap
There will be lots of hands-on working building an application from scratch and bringing it to life on your mobile device. We will build two applications – one with jQuery Mobile, one with Sencha Touch and bring them to “life” as native applications on a mobile device.
- HTML / CSS
- Programming experience
- Laptop with either iOS SDK (Mac OSX with XCode) or Android SDK (Mac, Windows, Linux) installed and running
- Mobile device (iOS, Android)
Learning and working is best done in a relative small group. We plan on having maximum 9 people in this class so that we can spend enough time with each of our students.
Jens-Christian Fischer, Simplificator GmbH
Jens-Christian started writing software in the late 1980s and been working on Web applications since the mid 1990s. The last 6 years he has been developing, writing and teaching Ruby on Rails and other web related technologies. Jens-Christian is TechLead and responsible for training at Simplificator GmbH, a Zurich based web development agency.
Adrian Kosmaczewski, akosma software
Adrian has been writing software for the past 20 years. He started working professionally in 1996, riding the first and second waves of the web. He started writing Cocoa applications for the Mac in 2002, and has been writing iOS apps since he returned from WWDC 2008. Adrian is the founder of akosma software, with a strong focus in all things iOS.
The 3 day course is held in Zurich at the offices of Simplificator GmbH, Pfingstweidstrasse 6, 8005 Zürich.
- Regular Price: CHF 2100.– (inkl. 8% VAT)
- Early Bird Price: CHF 1785.– (inkl. 8% VAT) (a 15% discount). (Early bird price ends on 20.February 2012)
- Multiple people from the same company? Get a 10% discount for the second person.
- Members of /ch/open receive a 15% discount (not cumulative with early bird price)
Included in price
- 3 days of intensive hands-on training in a small group, with plenty of time to talk to the instructors
- Comprehensive Documentation
- Full lunch meal
- “There has to be food” – plenty of snacks and drinks during the day
Use this form to sign up! (Hurry up, in our first edition the training sold out after only 1 week!)
Check out also the events in Facebook and LinkedIn (but remember that you have to sign up using the form in the site!)